Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tammy Banovac Stripped searched in wheel chair at Will Rogers World Airport





Now if the stress and rush of the Holiday season has gotten you down this should give you a little pick me up.


Her name is Tammy Banovac and if not already soon will be a national Star. If you think she has a great body your right because she posed in Playboy in 1997. So if your asking yourself, "what the hell is going on in this video?" The answer is Tammy Banovac is making a point and showing how incompetent the TSA is. If this video is not surreal enough for you she actually missed her flight that day because they would not let her through security. The following day Tammy Banovac came back to Will Rogers World Airport to encounter the very same treatment, yes you read that correctly.


The Transportation Security Administration is really embarrassing. This video is exactly the ammunition people need to complain about their civil liberties being violated. Listen I am the first to agree that I don't want to be illegally searched or profiled but when it comes to flying at 35,000 feet in the air I really don't mind a grope here or there. Obviously I am joking but I think you understand my point.


No comments:

Post a Comment