Monday, October 25, 2010

Sony Walkman Cassette Player Dies

Wow the walk man will no longer be sold in Japan as of April '11. Remember VCR's then came DVDs and now Blue Ray. Depending how old you are the disappearance of the walk man could really make you feel old. I am 31 years old the Walk man came out in 1979 and it's already extinct.

I do see a trend to more hybrid vehicles, maybe gas polluting cars will be a thing of the past in the next 20 years. Hopefully electric vehicles will be the wave of the future and reusable energy will make fossil fuels obsolete.I wrote a few post about the gulf oil spill so I would like nothing more then to see our dependence on oil come to an end. I also see a trend towards 3d tv's I think soon that might be the standard.

What do you think will be the next consumer device to become extinct?


Yahoo - Sony Walkman Cassette Player Dies In Japan, Lives On in U.S.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/pcworld/20101025/tc_pcworld/sonywalkmancassetteplayerdiesinjapanlivesoninus_1

No comments:

Post a Comment