Monday, July 2, 2012

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise split. Is Tom Cruise Gay ?



After almost 6 years of marriage Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise are getting divorced. Katie Holmes is now 33 years old and has one child with the 49 year old Tom Crusie. This was Katies Holmes first marriage and Tom Cruise's third. Tom Cruise was previously married to Nicole Kidman and Mimi Rogers. Katie filed for divorce in New York where she currently lives in her apartment.

This was a Dream marriage for both of them. Katie mentioned on the Oprah Winfrey show that she had always dreamed of marrying the "Top Gun" star. Tom had a famous moment when he jumped on top of Oprah's couch and proclaimed his love for Katie. We know why it was Katie's dream marriage but why was it Tom's? In my opinion this gave Tom Crusie the perfect cover for his sexuality. Now before you start sending me hate mail hear me out. I don't take issue that he's possibly gay but if he is why is he hiding it, even Anderson Cooper just came out. Do I have any proof what so ever NO, this is just my opinion. I also don't think that it is a coincidence that he's really good friends with John Travolta and they are both Scientologist. I know I am really reaching far with connecting the dots but I think I will be proven right in Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment